The general conditions of Terasse Jeruzalem Resort (Vinolentia d.o.o. Stara cesta 34a 9240 Ljutomer) accommodation capacities rental and usage are published on the website www.jeruzalem-resort.com. Guests must get acquainted with them and accept them by booking or by application in oral, written or electronic form. Vinolentia d.o.o. confirms the reservation upon receipt of 30% advance payment of guests on the bank account, which is stated in the offer. General terms and conditions can be found on the website www.jeruzalem-resort.com and in the accommodation. Vinolentia d.o.o. reserves the right to change the general conditions without prior notice. It ensures to make the terms publicly available on its website.
I. RESERVATION / REGISTRATION
The customer can book or makes a reservation by phone +386 31 323 231, on the website or by e-mail: email@example.com. Phone calls and e-mails are answered as soon as possible. The official opening hours for booking are Monday to Friday from 07:00 until 15:00.
Customer or the guest provides all the required information and guarantees its authenticity. The reservation is made with a 30% prepayment of the rental of accommodation capacity on the bank account specified in the offer. The transfer of the remaining 70% of the reservation amount must be made no later than 7 days before the arrival of guests in the accommodation capacity on the bank account specified in the offer. If the landlord does not receive an advance payment and payment of the full amount of the reservation within the agreed period, the accommodation provider reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
During the booking process itself and contacting customers, a reservation can already be made for the same dates from direct web portals. In this case, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation without cancellation fees.
Your reservation is confirmed when you receive the booking confirmation in your e-mail.
Optional reservations are not possible.
The day of payment is considered to be the day when the customer (or another person on his behalf) submits the transfer to the transaction account indicated in the offer (Vinolentia, d.o.o.).
The guest pays the advance payment for the reservation no later than 24 hours after receiving the offer. The guest must inform the provider about the advance payment on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or on +386 31 323 231. If the time from booking to the arrival of guests is less than 7 days, the guest makes an advance payment of the full amount of the reservation before arrival. Advance payment is a condition of the reservation. The transfer of the remaining 70% of the reservation amount must be made no later than 7 days before the arrival of guests in the accommodation capacity on the bank account specified in the offer. If the advance payment and payment of the full amount of the reservation is not received within the agreed period, the provider reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
III. RESERVATION CANCELLATION:
The customer has the right to cancel the accommodation reservation in writing, regardless of the reason. Cancellation is sent to e-mail: email@example.com.
In case of cancellation, Vinolentia d.o.o. has the right to reimbursement of costs.
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before arrival, regardless of the reason for cancellation, the provider (Vinolentia, d.o.o.) issues a credit to the guest in the amount already paid or in the form of a gift voucher.
- In case of cancellation less than 15 days before arrival, regardless of the reason for cancellation, the provider (Vinolentia, d.o.o.) reserves the right to withhold the cost of cancellation in the amount of the already paid amount of the reservation.
- If the guest leaves the accommodation earlier or does not inform the provider of his non-arrival at the accommodation, the provider reserves the right to cancel the costs in the amount of the entire reservation, except in exceptional circumstances, in agreement with the provider.
COVID-19, given that the virus has been spreading for a long time, guests accept a risk with a reservation that could prevent them from entering the accommodation. The virus can no longer be a reason to cancel your reservation for free. Cancellation due to virus and related cancellation costs are treated under the same general conditions as cancellations for other reasons.
IV. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
ARRIVAL - CHECK IN
Arrival to the accommodation facilities is possible only with prior reservation and prior agreement of the time of arrival of the client with the provider (Vinolentia d.o.o.).
Arrivals are scheduled after 15:00. Before arrival, it is necessary to arrange in advance for the time of arrival on the telephone number +386 31 323 231.
Late arrivals must be arranged in advance with the staff of Vinolentie d.o.o. (in advance the landlord). Early arrival at the accommodation is only possible if the accommodation is free and in prior arrangement with the provider.
Upon arrival, guests must check in upon presentation of personal documents. Guests receive the keys upon check-in.
DEPARTURE - CHECK OUT
Departures are until 10.00 in the morning.
Upon departure, the guest returns the keys to the provider (Vinolentia d.o.o.) and settles any obligations to the provider (Vinolentia d.o.o.).
- Accommodation is allowed only to guests who registered with the provider (Vinolentia d.o.o.) or at its authorized persons. The provider does NOT assume any responsibility for persons who are not registered. Persons who are not registered and stay in accommodation without the knowledge of the provider are themselves materially and criminally liable.
- Upon departure, all dishes must be cleaned and stored in cupboards, trash must be picked up and taken it out of the accommodation.
- In the event of damage caused by negligence or obscenity, we will charge you for it.
- Smoking is not allowed in the accommodation! Smoking is allowed on the terrace; cigarette butts must be extinguished in the ashtray!
- Pets are allowed by arrangement with the owner for an extra charge.
- Accommodation is intended for relaxation and rest, so between 22.00 and 6.00 it is necessary to maintain order and peace, and be considerate of other guests and neighbours. If guests do not respect public order and peace, the provider reserves the right to immediately remove guests from the accommodation.
- Please close the front door and do not leave the accommodation unlocked. You open them with the key you received - so always have it with you when you leave. Also, at your exit, close the door to the balcony and terrace!
- When using the air conditioner, please keep the doors and windows closed.
- Please do not waste water unnecessarily and do not throw the towels for washing after the first use, as we try to be environmentally friendly.
- Jacuzzi / pool: the first filling is done by the owner or manager.
- Guest parking is available nearby. Parking is at your own risk and we are NOT responsible for any damage to the cars. Please leave 1 meter of space between the car and the bike shed in front of the bike shed.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the apartments; the password is written in the info folder in the accommodation.
- Guests are kindly requested to use all appliances in the accommodations safely and as a good host. If you cause intentional or negligent damage, guests are obliged to reimburse it.
- In the event of a breakdown in the plumbing and electrical system or other breakdowns, please notify guests immediately on the contact telephone number +386 31 323 231.
- A fire order, along with emergency exit signs, is posted in the installations. In the event of a fire, follow the fire regulations and find out the location of the fire extinguisher in advance.
- Upon departure, guests must wash the dishes, remove waste, clean the grill (if there is a possibility of using the grill and you have used it).
- Owner and manager of accommodation Terasse Jeruzalem Resort Vinolentia d.o.o. It is NOT responsible for the valuables, money and personal belongings of the guests. He is also NOT responsible for guests' vehicles in the parking lot.
- If children stay in the Terrace Jerusalem Resort accommodations, the owner and manager are not responsible for any accidents or injuries to children. The stay of children is allowed exclusively at their own risk and under the responsibility of parents or guardians, as the accommodation is not adequately arranged for the stay of children.
- The owner and manager of the accommodation facilities of Terasse Jeruzalem Resort is not responsible for any outages of electricity, water, internet due to errors in the network, causes by the supplier or due to the consequences of weather conditions.
- The owner and manager of the accommodation facilities of Terasse Jeruzalem Resort is not responsible for the mental and physical damage caused by force majeure (storm, hail, storm, ...)
- Due to force majeure (lightning strike, storm, hail, downpour, ...) there may be damage or non-functioning of certain appliances in the accommodation, for which the landlord cannot be held liable. In such cases the damage is repaired as soon as possible. Rehabilitation time depends on the contractor and not on the landlord. The landlord is not obliged to reduce the price of the reservation or to give a discount due to non-functioning of things or damage caused by force majeure In such cases.
- Due to Covid 19, guests are required to provide a PCT condition during their stay.
VI. ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS:
There are additional charges in the accommodation, which you are aware of when booking:
- Stay of an additional person on an extra bed in Apartment Žiga
- Baby crib rental in Apartments Karla, Žiga
- Wellness room rental Jeruzalem
- Bicycle rental
- Surcharge for 1-night stay. We approve 1-night stays only when filling empty available days between reservations.
- Surcharge for stays less than 3 nights (possible out of season)
- Purchase of house wine Terasse Jeruzalem
We wish you a pleasant and unforgettable stay.
Terasse Jeruzalem Resort
The General Terms and Conditions are valid from 01.01.2021.